Invacare IVC Semi-Electric Home Care Bed Package With Solace Foam Mattress And Half-Length Bed Rails
Invacare IVC Semi-Electric Home Care Bed combines effortless positioning of the upper body and knees with the economy of manual bed height adjustment. The pendant control provides motorized positioning of the upper body or knees. A manual crank located at the foot end of the bed adjusts bed frame height for caregiver assistance. Its DC low-voltage, compact motor system is faster and quieter.
Free Home Delivery !
- Invacare IVC Semi-Electric Home Care Bed package includes:
- IVC Semi-Electric Home Care Bed (5310IVC)
- Solace Prevention Foam Mattress (SPS1080)
- Reduced Gap Half-Length Bed Rail (6630)
- Bed standard features:
- Universal bed End
- Footspring which are interchangeable
- High-Impact bed end panels are more durable, scratch-resistant and washable for easy cleaning
- Universal bed end can be used as either headboard or footboard on the bed
- Waterproof enclosures allow the entire system to be washable with standard water pressure (Power washing is not recommended)
- Two locking and two non-locking casters with non-marring rubber tread for secure positioning
- Enhanced caster sockets provide better retention during delivery and setup
- Emergency crank provided allows all motors to be operated manually in the event of a power
- Also available (separately):
- Invacare IVC Semi-Electric Home Care Bed (Code 5310IVC)
- Invacare Solace Prevention 1000 Therapeutic Foam Mattress (Code SPS1080)
- Invacare Reduced Gap Half Length Bed Rail (Code 6630)
- Solace Prevention 1000 Therapeutic Foam Mattress (SPS1080):
- Overall length: 80"
- Overall width: 36"
- Overall height: 6"
- Weight capacity: 350lb
- Helps distribute weight and lower interface pressure
- Soft head and heel section protect vulnerable areas
- 70 denier nylon cover guards against friction with non-skid bottom surface
- Convolute foam helps circulate air around mattress user
- Two layer quality foam designed for preventing pressure ulcers
- Reduced Gap Half-Length Side Rails (6630):
- Heavy-duty 1" chrome-plated, welded steel construction
- Dual flat-channel crossbraces are secured with wing-nut clamp assemblies (some assembly required)
- For optimal security and convenience, four half-length rails are recommended (one set for head area and one set for foot area)
- Above deck raised: 15"H
- Above deck lowered: 4.75"H
- Length: 32"
- Width between bed rails: 36.5"
|Bed height (floor to bed deck)||15" to 23"|
|Overall size||36"W x 88"L|
|Sleep surface||36"W x 80"L|
|Product Weight||Headspring (36"L x 44"W x 8"D): 45lb |
Footspring (37"L x 47"W x 8"D): 72lb
Universal bed ends (25"L x 39"W x 7"D): 55lb
|Patient weight capacity||350lb|
6 months warranty on welds and mechanical or electrical parts
No reviews yet